bloodshot movie review
bloodshot movie review

The bloodshot movie review, more specifically my spoiler-free review on the said movie now I feel really bad for this movie cuz it couldn't have been released at a worse possible time it was released literally about a week before all movie theaters were shut down because of COVID 19 and because of that Sony Pictures much like a bunch of other movie studios were like look we're just gonna release.



this movie on video-on-demand and let people purchase it at home and watch it on their TVs because they have no idea when theaters are gonna be back up and running anyway here at variant we are big fans of valiant entertainment and I'm personally a pretty big fan of bloodshot so I was pretty excited for this movie we even did a history of the episode on bloodshot,

which you can check out right here now as you guys may or may not know we are pretty good friends with valiant entertainment we actually went to their studios in New York about two years ago to shoot history of X amount of War episode everyone, 

bloodshot movie review in India


who works at valiant is super nice and of course, they have good characters and comic books so bloodshot as an actual compo character I dig a lot he's a super badass assassin super soldier who cannot die pretty much with that said, of course, that means when they released a live-action bloodshot movie on video on demand it had to be purchased, 

I had to watch it and review it for you guys so it's all that said let's get into my spoiler-free thoughts on the movie I didn't hate the movie but I also didn't love the movie by any means the best way to put it is, unfortunately, it was just very forgettable for me there was nothing in the movie that you'd be talking about weeks or months from now which is unfortunate because the superhero movies are so competitive right now, 

you have to have that and that's not to say nothing in the movie was fun and entertaining I actually like the way they handled his memories and some of the action scenes were pretty dope but they're those dope action scenes where it's like yeah that's really cool, 

when it looks awesome but again you're not gonna be talking about it like that fight in Winter Soldier or the epic fight and infinity war and I know it's kind of not fair to compare a movie like bloodshot especially Valiant Comics first outing to something like the MCU, 

which has been going for like a decade now but unfortunately that's how a lot of the general audience is gonna look at it because not everyone it's a die-hard comic fan and it's gonna look at this movie like I would or you would yourself they're just gonna see that face value and be like that wasn't as good as Captain America Winter Soldier, 

but again just because bloodshot isn't this superhero blockbuster masterpiece doesn't mean this film isn't entertaining I kind of look at this film like the transformer films or the Fast & Furious movies where they're not like quote-unquote the best films in the world but if you're just looking for eye candy and cool sequences here and there you're gonna have fun,


plus they would you want about Vin Diesel for me I think he's super likable and I'll pretty much watch anything he's in family unfortunately what I think this movie suffers from a whole lot is expositional dialogue characters are constantly explaining to the audience, 

what is going on and for me I personally like to put things together and figure things out as the story progresses and not constantly be told this goes here that goes there that way you could have that Oh moment you know we're like that's,

why he did that and that's why she did this to him I know it may feel like I'm kind of all over the place giving my thoughts with this review and that's because I really don't know where I land with this film I mean again I didn't hate it and I didn't love it it's just kind of there I think the best way to put it is if you just want to turn off your brain for an hour and 40 minutes and you don't care too much about character development and story arcs and you just want to watch cool action scenes,

you're gonna enjoy this movie so it really just depends on what mood you're in I don't think this is gonna be a superhero movie that's gonna stand the test of time and people are gonna be talking about for years and years to come but there's gonna be people that enjoy it and one of the things that were most disappointing to me is we didn't really get to see the bloodshot,

we know and love from the comic books so you barely got to see the bloodshot with the white skin in the red eyes at all you know the part in the trailer where bloodshot is like falling from a skyscraper fighting some dude he's got the white skin yeah that's pretty much the only time we see him like that that and I one other time on the ground which is also in the trailer so for me,

I was personally disappointed with that because I was hoping at the end of the movie we were gonna get like that fully realized superhero of bloodshot but we didn't get that final thought overall I thought the movie was just okay again like I said earlier I didn't hate the movie and I didn't love the movie it was just yeah there it is which is super disappointing for me, 

because the bloodshot comics are just so good and Tim Seeley is doing an awesome job with the title currently Plus it'd be a shame that if this movie is and received well we're not gonna get any more valiant comic movies meaning we're not gonna get a lot of action X Man O'War movie brother voodoo Wray I want to see those characters on the big screen so I hope we get a second shot so if nothing else,

I'd say purely as a comic book fan support this movie that way we have a greater chance of seeing other valiant heroes on the big screen but with that said that brings today's episode to a close we got some cool episodes lined up this week we're gonna be wrapping up the hell of the risen story arc I'm really excited about that James Tainan has been doing a great job at that series so I'm excited to tell you guys how it ends and we have some other fun things so stay right here on the variant channel as we continue to entertain everyone as they're quarantined at home myself included so we'll see you guys next time.